Hello, we are the Practice Education Facilitator (PEF) Team.
We are made up of experienced educators from variety of professional background(s) including Nurses, Midwifery and Allied Health Professionals (AHP).
About this service
- Works closely with universities and partner organisations facilitates student’s placements
- Ensures the provision of high quality of learning environment.
- Undertakes regular educational audits.
- Promotes inter-professional learning opportunities and support increase in placement capacity.
- Deliver and review of clinical skills trainings, and education for multi professional Registered Practitioners and Health Care Assistants.
- Supports pre-registration learners with the acquisition of clinical skills aligned to NMC Annex A&B.
- Supporting and facilitating the development of Practice Assessors/Supervisors/educators, providing supervision and support structures to learners
- Designs and facilitates the preceptorship programme aligned to national and northwest frameworks aiming for a gold standard programme, supporting newly qualified registered practitioners.
- Actively participate in placement improvement projects with PEF networks and practice partners.
- Facilitates Pre-registration placements within the Allied Health Professions (AHP) with a range university across the Northwest and Midlands.
- As a Trust we support return to practice (RTP) pathways within nursing and allied health professions.
- Co-Facilitate Simulations and Clinical skills for Medical Students in conjunction with Education Fellows and Other specialists as required.
We offer elective placement for multi professions in our Trust, please complete the elective request form below.