We want to make sure your recruitment and onboarding experience at MCHFT runs as smoothly and successfully as possible.
All Trust job vacancies are handled by either the Recruitment Team or the Medical Resourcing Team. Both provide an expert recruitment advisory and administration service and should be your first point of contact for all recruitment related enquiries. The Medical Resourcing Team are responsible for the recruitment of all medical staff. All other staff groups are managed by the Recruitment Team.
The services provided by the teams include:
- Advice on applying for Trust vacancies
- A full recruitment administration service
- Advice on Hospital Bank and Medical Locum recruitment
- Assistance arranging departmental visits
- Assistance arranging any reasonable adjustments required to attend an interview where a candidate has a disability
- Guidance on NHS employment checks
- Guidance on using completing and submitting online applications.