This accessibility statement applies to all of www.mcht.nhs.uk
This website is run by Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- some videos do not have captions
- some images do not have good alternative text
- some links do not have discernable link text
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. Contact us if you have an accessibility query including:
- Issues with accessing information or using this website
- An accessibility problem not listed on this statement
- Any positive feedback about this website’s accessibility
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 01270 273827
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
This statement was prepared on 4 April 2022. It was last reviewed on 4 April 2022. This website was last tested on 4 April 2022. The test was carried out by staff at Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.