Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's Annual Reports are available below to download. (Please note that, in order to view the documents, users may need to download Adobe Reader, available for free from www.adobe.com).
Quality Accounts are annual reports to the public from providers of NHS healthcare about the quality of services they deliver.
A Quality Account consists of 3 parts:
Part 1 is regulated from the Chief Executive
- Statement from the Chief Executive
- Statement of Directors responsibilities
Part 2 is regulated by Department of Health, to include:
- Review of Services
- Review of clinical audit / research
- Data Quality
Part 3 gives the Trust the opportunity to demonstrate its commitment to continuous evidence based quality improvements across all services which include:
- Performance on the measures most important to our patients
- Services review, in setting priorities for future
- Engagement with patients, Commissioners, local scrutineers, staff & Governors