The Information Services Department assists directorates and departments of Mid Cheshire Hospitals Foundation Trust (MCHFT), promptly and in accordance with agreed standards, with the provision of information that will assist with maintaining performance, identifying trends and business plans.
- Production and internal dissemination of patient activity information
- Transmission of patient activity information to commissioners, the Strategic Health Authority and Secondary Users Service (SUS).
- Completion of ad hoc requests from within the Trusts and from commissioners
- Analysis and interpretation of trends
- Production of capacity planning models
- Supporting of the commissioning process and strategic and business planning
- Collation and transmission of central statistical returns
- Leadership of the Data Quality agenda
- Management of the information provided by the CHKS benchmarking service