[Skip to content]

Mid Cheshire Hospitals - NHS Foundation Trust
Departments and services How To Find Us
Search our Site

Overseas Visitors

If you normally live in a country outside the United Kingdom, you may have to pay for your treatment. A member of the hospital staff will contact you if this might be the case, so we can decide whether and how much you need to pay. A European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is required for EU residents.

Latest news