Is there any part of the hospitals or services which you would like to learn more about? Would you like the opportunity to take a look 'behind' the public areas of the hospitals, or find out plans for the future? If yes, then our Members' Events are for you!
Previous events have included:
- a 'backstage tour' of the Treatment Centre
- a Consultant explaining developments in treatment for diabetes
- a Nurse Practitioner explaining how Infection Prevention and Control is managed
- a talk about services and treatment for people affected by Stroke
- tastings of pureed meals (for adults with swallowing difficulties) which were developed at Leighon Hospital and are now commercially available
- a talk about the complexity of discharging patients from hospital and the Trust's work in this area.
As a Member, you can suggest or request events about specific services or medical conditions. The Trust will do its utmost to arrange events which will be interesting and informative for Members. If you have an idea or request, please contact the Trust Secretary on 01270 612128 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future events, including Council of Governor Meetings, Members Only Events and Board of Directors Meeting held in Public can be found by clicking on the categories listed below.