We would like Members to have an active role in shaping services and standards for the future.
As a Member, you will:
- have opportunities to have your say about what your hospitals do, and a chance to understand or question planned changes that matter to you and others
- receive by post or email our free quarterly newsletter, IN, detailing latest news about our hospitals and staff, health tips and advice from doctors and nurses, and useful information about the NHS in general
- be invited to attend free events for Members, such as 'backstage' tours of our Treatment Centre, tastings of our award winning food or talks by Consultants and specialist staff about specific medical conditions
- be able to ask for Members' events on topics or health matters which interest you, and the Trust Secretary is available to you as a Member if you have any questions about Trust services
- be able to vote in elections for Governors (usually every three years)
- be able to stand for election as a Governor when a vacancy arises
- be able to attend quarterly Council of Governors meetings and Annual Members Meetings, meet staff and Governors, and hear first-hand about the Trust's work and plans
- be able to access a wide range of NHS staff discounts (external link, opens in new window).